Tuesday, July 02, 2013

2013 Balik Kampung - Penang oh Penang !

Penang...mixed feeling when talk about it. Is it only food that lure me back ? or the properties that attracts me as job nature now ? nah, its my family ties...fond memories that calling me :)

 see what we have packed ? even sand toys is flying !
not bad huh for 4 pax ? but we still need to pay fine, well that's another funny & furious story to tell :p 
Singapore Changi Airport, drawing other then the ready-made crayon-carbon platform board ^^

 Trying out low cost carrier, Tiger airways.
 Reaching beautiful island, Penang / Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Our heart breaking return...cousins/nieces that's is super awesome ! 
大表姐(elder cousin PC Lulu),小表姐(younger cousin Alice)  is my kids loveable talk of the year...



 3 pax weight, and we checked in 45kg which need to pay for it :p

 shopping inside the departure hall... 




No comments: